As a member you can apply for travel grants to the following meetings:
- Biannual Europhysiology & SPS meeting. The amount and rules will be announced prior to the meetings.
- Smaller meetings arranged by one of the SIGs, and any smaller physiological meeting or symposium in one of the Nordic countries: Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland or Iceland. These grants will be a maximum of 1 000 SEK per person and event. It is only possible to get one grant per year in addition to the SPS Annual Meeting. Send in your application six weeks before the meeting at the latest. Please state what you want to be reimbursed for and approximately how much it will cost. As for the rest, see the rules about how to apply below.
How to apply
Travel grants will be available for meetings initiated by SPS, FEPS, and IUPS, for SPS members who have an active role at the specific meeting (presenter of poster or oral presentation and other related activities), but not invited to a symposium. Applications from young researchers will have priority. The amounts will be different for different meetings, and we cannot guarantee that everybody will receive a travel grant. Please read the following regarding how to apply:
1. Your travel grant application should be received by SPS prior to the meeting. The rules and application deadline will be announced at www.scandphys.org under the specific meeting.
2. The executive board will after the deadline receive a list of the received applications for approval. The executive board will function as grant committee.
3. You will shortly after this get a letter from us with the outcome.
4. Guidelines for travel reimbursements will be announced in connection to the specific meetings or symposia.
5. It is important that you provide the correct information regarding your bank account. If your bank is not located in Sweden we will need both your SWIFT and IBAN number to be able to make the transfer.
If you have any questions on how to apply, please contact us.