If you are a physiologist working in a Scandinavian country, or have a professional cooperation with Scandinavia, you can become a member of the SPS. The Society has a variety of membership categories to accommodate all interest levels. Regular membership is granted to individuals conducting original research in physiology, associate membership is for individuals interested in physiology but without evidence of scholarly work, and student membership is granted to students engaged in physiological work that will culminate in a doctoral degree.
The Scandinavian Physiological Society is a member of the Federation of European Physiological Societies (FEPS), and in this context represents its members in Denmark, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
Society membership comes with a number of benefits:
- You will be granted Automatic membership in FEPS (Federation of European Physiological Societies) and IUPS (International Union of Physiological Sciences)
- You will receive regular information on the activities of the Society and meetings related to physiology via e-mail.
- You get the opportunity to apply for travel grants for participating in scientific meetings.
- You can freely advertise (relevant) job offers on our website.
- You can receive free online access to Acta Physiologica, by notifying us at email@example.com
- You will be able to join any of our Special Interest Groups (SIG) or form a new group. Read more about them here.
You can apply for membership by sending in this application form: SPS_Membership_Application_Form_2022 (word-file)
Number of members: about 840
For more information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org